top of page

Letter to MPs

Public·17 members

Dear [Your Local MP's Name],

I am writing to you today as a concerned constituent regarding an issue that I and millions of fellow Australians deeply care about.

I wanted to draw your attention to a recent grassroots petition effort driven by concerned individuals, not religious institutions or denominations. This petition was created and promoted by voters who care about the future of our children and the preservation of our parental rights. Within a remarkably short period, it received over 23,000 signatures - a clear testament to the depth of concern held by your constituents and Australians at large.

These signatures represent thousands of voters who have networked and expressed their shared concern about the need for robust protection against discrimination on religious grounds. The Anti-Discrimination Amendment Bill has undergone thorough scrutiny and has been found to be an effective solution to this pressing issue. The Bill has been supported by the majority of formal submissions, the majority of public responses to the official survey (nearly 80%), and the majority of MPs in the Joint Select Committee (11 out of 14).

I urge you to listen to the voices of these voters and act upon the Bill. We believe that the petition represents a significant section of the public's views and we are watching closely to see how our representatives respond. This response, or lack thereof, will undoubtedly influence how we vote in the upcoming elections.

I, along with the network of voters that I represent, look forward to your support on this matter. We are hopeful that you will uphold our right to freedom from religious discrimination and that you will act to enact the Anti-Discrimination Amendment Bill, or an acceptable version of it.

If you show your support for our cause, you can count on our support for you at the polls. On the other hand, if our concerns are not addressed, we will have no choice but to voice our disapproval at the coming elections and encourage our networks to do the same.

I look forward to hearing from you and to seeing your active support for the Anti-Discrimination Amendment Bill. Thank you for taking the time to read this letter.

Yours sincerely,

N

About

Letter templates to be sent to your MP
bottom of page